Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Who Am I?????????????????

Who am I? Who is Gabriel Antonio Hernandez? I am a very fun person and love having fun sometimes too much fun. I dont look like it but im a very hyper person and I joke around alot. I like making people laugh and cheering people up. I put others first and then worry about myself. I am very caring and I very good listener and I give alot of good advice to people when they have bad problems ,just because I havent had the best life so I have alot of wisdom when it comes to helping others out in there life problems. I like to try and explore knew things like travel and try other cultures food and stuff. I am a very outdoors person. I love camping,hiking,hunting,fishing and anything else that has to do with being outdoors. Everyone I first meet think im some badass or something but thats the aperence I have because of the life I used to have. I trusted alot of people with everything and they fu**** me over so thats why I at first glance I try to be someting else just because I dont want to people to think that they can step all over me. Even though I have no problem knocking someone out and getting arrested to make my point, but im just better than that so I turn the other way and not even waste my time because im on another level. 

No comments:

Post a Comment